• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2 Sets Blue Seats

nickymono

I have 4 blue seats, in two pairs. There's a darker blue pair and a slightly lighter pair. The lighter pair is in EXCELLENT condition. Looks like they may have been a NOS part purchased within the decade or something. Don't look like they've been sat it much at all. Oddly, the driver's seat of this pair is missing the two springs (that could easily be found on another pair of seats) on the left-most side. For those who are unfamiliar with these seats, the springs clip to the frame of these. You'll need those two springs and their clips. All other springs are there with their clips and everything. I would't count it against these seats since these seats are everywhere, but in far worse condition than these. So find some springs and have a primo set of blue stock seats.

The darker pair is in less good condition, but all the controls work great and would probably work great as a core project to be recovered. Vinyl is cracking and there are a couple splits along seams.

post-18017-13667622317872_thumb.jpg

post-18017-13667622318878_thumb.jpg

post-18017-1366762231978_thumb.jpg

post-18017-1366762232065_thumb.jpg

post-18017-13667622321627_thumb.jpg

YYYEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

Also quite interested in the two nice seats! Consider me a runner up to the person above! I am quite near a Greyhound station at zip 84101.

Please let me know! Paypal ready!

Rich

Rich

1972 Chamonix 2002 - Daily

1977 International Scout II

I would, but I don't know your email address.... Yes they're still available --- BOTH SETS ARE STILL AVAILABLE. This thing is worse than Craigslist sometimes... :)

No hurry though. Let me know if you'd like the darker blue ones. Shipping to Phoenix would probably be about $100. How does $200 for the pair shipped sound?

Thanks!

Nick

YYYEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Well we bought these seats - 2 pair - Then after being paid for both pair he sells the best set to someone else . . . Even emailed him about scams etc as I have been ripped off before and this kid assures me everything is on the up & up . . . read this . . .

Hello Eclipse Solar,

Your payment for $250.00 USD to nickymono@gmail.com has been sent.

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in the Recent Activity list on your Account Overview.

Payment details

Amount: $250.00 USD

Forgot to mention that I'm out of town till April 1 or so. Is that OK?

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 6:17 PM . . . x x x. . . wrote:

PayPal

March 31 I follow up with him to find out he sold 1 pair to someone else even though he "sold them to me. . .

Again, I apologize. Totally my fault. I can easily refund you the money through paypal. I don't have access to the photos at this moment, but I'll send them as soon as I get home. I hope you can find other seats... there are many since nobody likes the stock ones.

So this is how the 2002faq people act. . .

The BMW 2002 US VIN 2578838 was manufactured on September 28th, 1971 and delivered on
October 05th, 1971 to BMW Concessionaires G.B. Ltd. in Brighton/Sussex. The original
colour was Riviera, paint code 036