• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Targa Calif. 4/8-4/10 NE1 thinking about it?

InkaSteve

Seriously thinking about driving the Targa California in early April http://targacalifornia.net/?page_id=74. Anyone else so inclined? Looks like a great tour of central California roads. Thinking about sharing a room, or maybe even have room for a co-pilot. Open for discussion.

img_6515.jpg

Last years pics http://targacalifornia.net/?page_id=508

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

I'd like to go. I'm going to check my callendar and see if it is possible. It looks like a fun drive and gathering. Maybe I can get some of the other So-Cal friends to join. What's the deal where it says it is by invitation only?

Original Owner, Malaga 1973 tii, unrestored.

1985 Euro M635, Cinnabar, fast and fun!

2003 325i, Alpine White

2007 530i Sport, Titanium Silver

2000 Tundra LTD, White, Daily driver

2011 Audi A3 TDI, White, son's new car!

I'd like to go. I'm going to check my callendar and see if it is possible. It looks like a fun drive and gathering. Maybe I can get some of the other So-Cal friends to join. What's the deal where it says it is by invitation only?
Just E-mail them at targacalifornia@gmail.com and they will E-mail you the registration forms. Good group of Porsche guys. Too much info floating about on the internet can put a damper on some great driving events. This gives them some control. Let me know what you decide, I still have make my final decision and arrange a room. There is NO charge to do the drive, just food and housing.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

This is so tempting. My God I can't resist this. Can we skip the first night and show up in T oaks on Thursday? work issues...

hamada

Yes, it is not necessary to be in 1K oaks before thurs AM. If I go, I will drive to TO on thurs AM, and might come home late fri nite.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

This is so tempting. My God I can't resist this. Can we skip the first night and show up in T oaks on Thursday? work issues...

hamada

Yes, it is not necessary to be in 1K oaks before thurs AM. If I go, I will drive to TO on thurs AM, and might come home late fri nite.

Alright I went ahead and submitted a request. I need to plan this at work somehow..

crossing fingers here..

hamada

70Bristol02 E36M3 E34535im

Ray? did you check your calendar? whats the verdict?

hamada

• 2 weeks later...

hamada

Getting closer. How are the schedules working out? NE1 want to share housing in Paso Robles?

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

hamada

Getting closer. How are the schedules working out? NE1 want to share housing in Paso Robles?

Steve: Email Sent. Ray you gonna join us?

J Barlow is in as well...

Who else is in?

Hamada

hamada

Who else is in?

Hamada

Yeah, Rayman...Whasup??

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

hamada

Who else is in?

Hamada

Yeah, Rayman...Whasup??

Steve, Hamada and Johhn Barlow and me.....all in the same room? I don't think so! We can talk on Saturday during the drive.

Original Owner, Malaga 1973 tii, unrestored.

1985 Euro M635, Cinnabar, fast and fun!

2003 325i, Alpine White

2007 530i Sport, Titanium Silver

2000 Tundra LTD, White, Daily driver

2011 Audi A3 TDI, White, son's new car!