• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

M2 for sale in San Jose

Armond

I went to look at this car today it's pretty solid runs good and strong will be nice DD for someone. Owner is real cool fellow BMW guy.

CL ad:

Black rust free '74 non-sunroof that when through an older restoration before I bought it. During the build all the suspension was upgraded and stiffened. The 2.3 liter S14 engine is from a 1988 E30 M3 with 126,000 miles. It has new spark plug wires, factory oil cooler and chipped ECU. The has Turbo flares, Turbo rear spoiler, ST springs and sway bars, fixed camber plates, HD Bilsteins, vented front big brakes, E21 rear brakes, 5 speed overdrive with short shift, 3.91 LSD, Euro rear bumper, 2.5" exhaust, urethane bushings, E21 aluminum radiator with thermo controlled electric fan, more. All the major systems have been renewed or upgraded. I'm posting old pics, car now has 14" 3 pc rims. This is a complete build. It's solid and straight, has newer paint and no rust and no major mechanical issues. If by chance you are familiar with the build and have questions, feel free to ask. It's a great driver and totally fun. Come by and take a look.

post-2371-13667622483475_thumb.jpg

post-2371-13667622483769_thumb.jpg

'69 2002 (M2 for 2012) daily driver

'71 911 T (2.4s) powered Weekend joyride

'67 VW Crew Cab Turbo truck parts hauler

--------------------------------------------------

www.eurovintageparts.com

I talked to the guy today too... very nice guy.

Julio, I'm thinking of buying this, but I'm 3K miles away in NY. Can you PM me a number where I can call you to ask a few questions about the car?

Thanks,

Zac

Email me at trailbandito@sbcglobal.net

to get my #

thanks,

Julio

'69 2002 (M2 for 2012) daily driver

'71 911 T (2.4s) powered Weekend joyride

'67 VW Crew Cab Turbo truck parts hauler

--------------------------------------------------

www.eurovintageparts.com