• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Did Runaway Prius Driver Fake Unintended Acceleration?

f1reverb

This RN is not going to listen to the high & mighty F1. (whatever F1 is -- you're mighty mysterious, aren't you?? -- and snide.)

easy, seabiscuit- if that is real acrimony, it is misplaced. jay makes several good points and plus, as you know it is commonly believed the media is an organism in and of itself. with agendas and self-preservation instincts not to mention a propensity for self-aggrandizment. we can't all be wrong.

rather, it is to be expected there are media members who are the exception that prove the rule. this would be my response.

fwiw, journalism has a checkered history that would make the sanctimonious cringe. the spanish-american war of 1898 is a classic example of the tail wagging the dog.

robert w.

btw- if you have been to a Formula One grand prix the meaning would be clear. there is not a more evocative username on this board than f1reverb

Thank you kindly, Kevin. BTW: Alec is bound for OU this fall.

Best choice, in my opinion! I love this town, and don't want to live anywhere else.

Did ya hear? It appears we have a real basketball team! I don't think most people around here even know yet how amazing it is that we won the MAC and are headed to the NCAA tournament. We're just used to being lame at most sports, and there was no build-up or expectation of our recent success.

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=300722006

Bring a Welder

1974 2002, 1965 Datsun L320 truck, 1981 Yamaha XS400, 1983 Yamaha RX50, 1992 Miata Miata drivetrain waiting on a Locost frame, 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser

Durrr, I KNOW what Formula 1 racing is, thanks for inferring that I am stoooopid. What is F1reverb other than a mysterious, bigoted, blowhard? That was my question. BTW: the National Enquirer NEVER won a Pulitzer Prize. Not in this universe, not in my lifetime, not in this dimension.

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz