• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'76 for sale

pikeperkins

Pennsylvania titled (car is in Melbourne, Fl.) Malaga repaint (fair condition), Sunroof with automatic transmission. Auto trans rebuilt in 2005 (according to the PO). Rear Shock towers were replaced with a very nice welding job, however they both have bolt holes where the TEP brace was bolted in. Some small visable rust bubble spots as well as drivers floor pan rust. Spare tire well bottom has been cut out due to rust I assume. Perfect dash and rear seat. Front seats need re-stuff and covers. Sunroof works fine and does not leak. All the glass is good. I'm keeping the half shafts, struts and engine. I'd rather sell the whole car than part it out. If no one offer to buy the whole car (minus the stuff I'm keeping) in a week or so, I'll start parting it out. Email for pictures/questions.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hood

hood bubbles

Spare tire well (Where its supposed to be)

missing spare tire well

left side headlight