• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

71 2002

betsbmr

looking for rubber boot the covers the pedal assy. cup under the car, passenger window regulator, wiper motor gears(motor works), the black trim pieces on the bottom of the car on both sides, one good window crank, both round corner window cranks, original brown front seats, brown door panels with the very top part black, the cover that goes over the gas tank and spare tire in the trunkfuse box cover(small one), and both dash panels that go under the dash. i'm in so. cal. and can pick up if local. thanks, robert.

Hi---I have the parts here (not local!) from a recently dismantled 70-----I have a good pedal box insulator under carpet(if its the outside cover --leave it off and cover the weep hole) I have the pass regulator-early wiper motor (not going to take it apart tho---do you need the linkages?) all the lower body trims but i thik you were referring to sill plates on the door thresholds? Lots of window-vent cranks with washers and springs---early trunk boards in nice shape and the early 6 fuse cover uncracked---All the underdash panels---or are you trying to reference the metal understeering key surround and the vinyl trim pad that is often key gouged----Let me know if i can help with the parts---Brent-----scoyote@shaw.ca

Guest Anonymous

what you call the knee boards are they the black pieces that goes from tire to tire on the bottom of the car? do you have all the pieces and are they in good condition? how much? i'm in fullerton so let me know. thanks