• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Price reduced by $1000

quinnster

on my 71 Agave. See earlier post. $7800. Having watched this site every day for the last year I was actually surprised when none of you chimed in on the price or the car. Some of you have some pretty strong opinions. Some I find quite comical and some a bit harsh. Either way, thanks for not harshing on my post. Ha!

I realize that the economy sucks right now and that it seems like people are only willing to drop a few grand on a car. I have also heard many of you say that it would take - (insert $ here) to get a car to this level. So, I'm quite sure the price is fair. Anyway, not being a car guy (but loving the 02) and having learned most of what I know from this site, I would say that this is a very nice clean car. The site has been a great help! So, if anyone is interested or knows of someone that might be - lemme know. If it doesn't sell before V@V - I'll be bringing it in hopes of passing it along there.

Cheers all,

Mike

I can understand your being a little gun-shy listing your '02 here. However, a fuss usually starts w/over-priced rustbuckets offered at exorbitant prices or less-than-honest sellers. In your case, you seem to be honest and straightforward about your '02. If you establish credibility with your first post, things tend to go very well. It's not that folks want to jump you, but it is dumb trying to fool the experts on the FAQ. So, GLWS of your Agave!

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

71 is the 95th from the last "early" --i.e. pre-modell 71 2002 built. These are the cars with short rear bumpers, no lower (knee level) side moulding, 6 fuse fuseboxes etc...production of the US version ended with 1680000. Yours is the second-highest I've seen--I actually saw 1680000 in OK City about 15 years ago, on Tinker AFB.

cheers

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite