• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Restoring 67 1600

BaltoTim

Gents--

Been toiling in obscurity on this project for a few years, but now that I finally got the car back from the body work guy, and putting it back together, I will probably need some bits of collective wisdom..

So here's a quick question: Since I took the car apart more than 5 years ago, I've forgotten exactly where this piece of ceiling insulation goes. I recall it going across the top of the front windshield, but exact placement is foggy. Set back closer to sunroof maybe? I have an upholstery guy, who's worked on a few 02s before, says he's never seen this piece.

IMG_1600.JPG

here is the car:

BMW1600Restoration.jpg

thank you

TIM

1967 1600 agave

1985 Mercedes 300D-T

• 1 month later...

I am loving this restoration. I have a passion for the early cars and own a '68 myself. Sorry, i cannot help on the sunroof question but I would like still to offer some moral support. Post some more pictures. Cheers,

Daniel

Daniel

'68 2002

www.1968bmw2002.blogspot.com

• 4 weeks later...