• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1991 318 fuel pump+sender and more(BBS, CCW, spoiler)

PabloM

In order to make bimmerfest this year I need a few parts to get the snail 02 running. I know I should make the brackets myself but frankly there is no time with school and my internship.

I need:

-1991 318i fuel pump and sender

-a getrag 240 5 speed conversion bracket(if possible)

-throttle cable bracket(pedal side) (if possible)

stuff that Im also interested in:

16x7.5 around 17 offset or 16x8 around 22 offset CCW Classics 22 offset BBS

15" BBS RS or RM. Must be less than 8" wide

Turbo style front spoiler for car without flares(not a kamei or a zender)

Have a bunch of stuff for trade, let me know what you might need.

It's all about momentum

FINAL1.jpg

Ian - that is the stock 320 mounting bracket. I need a custom one to fit the new 5 speed in the 02

Jake - your bracket only works with the 245, not the shorter 240.

I had my friend make me a bracket based off yours but he accidentally drilled holes that were not in the plans I sent him and now I cannot redrill it since the holes he drilled are too close. He also no longer has access to the machinery.

It's all about momentum

FINAL1.jpg

I have the bracket that bolt to the stock 4 speed location.... $45 shipped in the us. paypal to jake AT theguestroom DOT net

5speedbracket.jpg

Is that the bracket from Rob? (2002 Haus)

Pierre

O==00==O

69 2002 (M20), 74 tii, 76 533i, 79 323i, 80 732i, 84 323i (S50) 91 318is, 96 318ti (S52), 97 Z3, 02 330i, 03 525iT, 02 R1150 RTP.
Auxiliary Lamp Brackets  Kamei Reproduction Front Air Dam

ohhh ok, sorry about that. How much shorter is it than the 245? Would it be possible to just drill new holes on the legs?

Sorry for some reason my phone didn't notify me of this reply. It's like 3 inches shorter and I might be able to redrill it. The holes will be very close to the edge though.

I've bought a spoiler and also found the pump and sender. I had time to make the throttle cable bracket too. All that's left is the trans bracket. If anyone knows where to get one for the getrag 240 let me know! Thanks.

It's all about momentum

FINAL1.jpg