• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Second Time Around

eric.

If I am doing this correctly there should be a photo of my 1975 BMW 2002 above or below this... The car was my Grandmothers she bough it new in 1975 and I bought it from her when I was 13 in 1998 and had it ready for my 16th.

I drove it through high school and most of college using it as my bands tour buss. I do not recommend this although contrary to popular belief it is possible to get a Marshall stack into a 2002. Then I got a Tacoma......

Now its time for the second time around. Plan is to fix what I did wrong the first time then throw money at it until its assume. 2.2 stroker 170hp, flairs, 15x8 somethings, some 320i stuff, fresh black paint and lots of time.

stay tuned.

[/url]Photobucket

eric.

• 1 month later...

Sorry... I dropped my camera and its no longer with us so I don't have any photos.

LOTS OF WORK DONE! I am trying to work quickly and keep organized. Its hard when takeing things apart because it can happen so quickly. My dad is helping out a lot and he can be a bit of a mess so its hard not to fallow his lead.

I have found quite a bit of rust... mostly due to bad body work that I did when I was 13.... I am going to get really good with the mig. (photos soon)

I got my s14 crank, s14 rods and s14 pulley so I am almost ready to take it all to VAC for custom 92mm pistons and to have the short block assembled. I can not wait for that day.

Also my scope for the project is starting to creep..... (mega squirt and + manifold? maybe...)

I will have an update with photos soon!!!

eric.