• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Kamei or Turbo style ftont airdam

Gbare02tii

I am looking for a Kamei or turbo airdam for a non flared car. I have tried the guy on here that produces them but I can not get a response from him. I would be very greatful for some help. We are trying to get my wifes car ready for V@V. Thanks!

69 2002

04 GTI 1.8T Daily Driver

1974 2002 (Wife's car)

**Vintage BMW meet Uptown Altamonte Springs, 2nd Saturday 7pm Near 436 and I-4 in Altamonte Springs FL Email me for details***

Is Pierre the gentleman you tried to contact (bimmerfan02@hotmail.com)? I had trouble reaching him due to a spam blocker but eventually got through and bought one of his reproduction spoilers. I think his are much more rigid than what bavauto sells and they do not require additional reinforcement. Fit is pretty good.

1960 Austin Healey Sprite | 1974 Ford Bronco | 1974 Porsche 911 | 1989 Mustang GT | 1995 Porsche 911 | 2017 Porsche 911 | Always in Search of a BMW 2002 

I couldn't find the Kamie style airdam on that sight. They had the same ugly boxed looking thing with foglights that came on my car when I got it. I will try him again and see what happens.

69 2002

04 GTI 1.8T Daily Driver

1974 2002 (Wife's car)

**Vintage BMW meet Uptown Altamonte Springs, 2nd Saturday 7pm Near 436 and I-4 in Altamonte Springs FL Email me for details***

Greg, Shoot me an email. Per our conversation last weekend, I have a couple of things you may want for your wife's ride (Momo steering wheel - the one in the M2) and a set of black/grey coco mats that have been used once or twice (would look good in an orange car). tim tljonesco@aol.com

More former BMW's than it is possible to list.