• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

75 was for sale now Will be running by Tuesday...

AndyS

march17004Small.jpg

march17001Small.jpg

march17002Small.jpg

march17003Small.jpg

march17004Small.jpg

march17005Small.jpg

Drive line installed. 86k motor. 4 speed. Wheels installed and wiring almost reinstalled. Should fire her up on Tuesday. Tie rod ends etc next week. seats and Esty carpet next week. Already has a decent headliner. A/C will be reinstalled eventually. E21 radiator strut braces etc later. That is Adam the electrician in the picture. Fiberglass rear bumper. Need some parts, though!

Took the measurements to a guy that had a big sheetbreak and he bent them. I wanted to do curved like my truck but this was fast and easy. The actually factory rockers are in great shape. I just got my Zender style Aardvark air dam. See how it looks tomorrow when I get back to the car. I have to remember to bring my camera. The car sounds great, just has an exhaust leak from the header to to exhaust pipe. Hope fully get that welded up this week. Need to get a couple of bulbs replaced and figure out a 3rd brake light. Euro turns are installed and will get on the interior as soon as every thing dries out a bit.

Looking good, Andy!

That console is pretty wide. You could probably install a new modern blower/evaporator unit in it, which should make it work great with the Sanden compressor and a new condenser.

HarryPR

BMWCCA #19290

• 3 weeks later...