• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tii Electric Fuel pump - Help with wiring!!!!!

What fuse and colour wire should the Tii electric fuel pump come off? There was loads of odd wires on my Tii running under the dash. One went the the coil (-) one went to an odd Relay (not usual 02) another one went to the battery (+). I have removed them all but not got any power to the electric fuel pump. I want to put it back to original but all my books are not accessible. Might need a Tii wiring diagram to if anyone can help?

Email - richstern@hotmail.com

Happy 02ing

Richard.

Chairman of the 02 Register BMW Car Club (GB) Ltd.

Fuse 11 should have a green-white wire to the fuel pump and a brown earth wire from the pump.

If you click on the pics you will get a larger view, or save them to your computor and enlarge them.

post-325-13667622945653_thumb.jpg

post-325-13667622948942_thumb.jpg

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

Sorted the Pump is working. Cheers. But..... Yes it still won't start, it's got one of those Lumenition Optical ignition systems - I have no idea if it's working. I thought I'd strip it out and go back to points for now, but the distributor contact plate is no longer there as the Lumention system doesn't need the springs and plate. Had enough for today - Phew!

Chairman of the 02 Register BMW Car Club (GB) Ltd.