• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 2002 for sale in SF

tree99

This car is a total project car. It is little more than a pile of pieces at the moment. It has been sitting in storage in my fathers auto repair garage ever since it was 6 years old. Anyone is welcome to come check it out. But let this be forewarning, it needs a TON of work. May be willing to part with it for close to nothing if little interest is expressed in a week or so.

Hi, thanks for those expressing interest in this car. I'll try to contact you guys, but if I don't take a look at the craigslist ad at http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cto/1655842773.html and shoot me an email. So far someone is willing to give a couple hundred just to part it out. Sorry I don't have an asking price, but I just have no clue what something like this (in this condition) is worth. I'm selling it for one of my fathers customers. Thanks,

-Chris