• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: IE or simialr stainless radiator NEW

mo's72tii

Need an IE stainless radiator. IE curretly out of stock or another manufacture. Have a restomod with ac and auto so it needs to be thinner than the stock ones.

<p>69 (M2 Project-stalled); 72tii (a) Taiga/ m42 swap in process;91 E30 vert; 2013 Porsche Cayenne GTS; 65 Mustang fastback 500hp+ resto mod in process ;72 Porsche 911s project; 70 2002 M2 2.5L getting closer

We measured one from another car and it was thinner. Have a 72tii that has beed modded with an automatic (my daughter) and ac so the front is pretty full with the trans and ac coolers....need all the room I can get.

<p>69 (M2 Project-stalled); 72tii (a) Taiga/ m42 swap in process;91 E30 vert; 2013 Porsche Cayenne GTS; 65 Mustang fastback 500hp+ resto mod in process ;72 Porsche 911s project; 70 2002 M2 2.5L getting closer

marc, you need to talk to flavio. Your motor is sitting in the stock location, automatic or not. The cooler and condenser should be in front of the radiator.

every IE radiator Ive seen has been thicker than a stock unit but maybe Ive not seen them all. a 320i radiator or one of curts should fit nicely and allow you plenty of clearance.

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

The latest radiators from Ireland Engineering are certainly thinner than their first batch (which had fitment issues) . . . indeed, good to contact the folks at IE to confirm thickness, fitment and availability.

IE has been having problems with their supplier (and by the way, the rads are aluminum, not stainless. Stainless would be BAAADDD). The supplier is in the process of moving. IE is now looking for someone else to build their radiators. I am on the list to get one when they are back in production.

This forum is about our cars, not politics or attacks