• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Place your bets..ish.

eurotrash

Selling Price of Euro Square Tail on Ebay:  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Selling Price of Euro Square Tail on Ebay:

• Grupe 1: 25-30K
    • Grupe 2: 30-35K
    • Grupe 3: 35-40K
    • Grupe 4: 40-45K
    • Grupe 5: 45-50+

love the storage bin in trunk that fits over shock towers. has anyone seen something like that before?

Someone was selling one here a few months ago. If i remember correct for a pretty decent price, too.

I'm saying 30 to 35. Sounds about right.

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2

All the mention of how original it is. Almost all the rubber should be dead to dying if it's sat for 40+ years. I honestly imagine it to be a ball of snakes in that department. Like one day the door seals will just crumble and turn to dust. I also like the fact that "next week he's applying to get a US title for the car". Maybe get a US title for the car then auction it off. To much to be wary about. The story is almost to good to be true. It's a beautiful car though. I know if he's not careful someone is going to break into it and steal that washer bottle.

I'm so doing a door panel like that for my car. Those are hawt.

The seals are excellent, hard to believe but true. The hood pads had crumbled away and new ones were placed in after the paint. I still haven't even waxed the car since I had it repainted in 07 - too scared of the swirl marks. So the paint will shine even more with a little wax. I've just hand washed it. The title work is almost complete. Though I could have gotten more if I had taken the time to take glamour pictures, gotten the title...

Probably a flipper will buy it and we'll see it offered even higher, but I hope an enthusiast buys it.

I have seen this car and if anything the description is weak. This is as close as you will get to a totally unique 2002.Like new. I spoke to david last night as a couple of people have checked with me about the car and question the title . First it could not have been brought into the country if not legal. David did let the reserve slip. Very reasonable. He does realize that the price would be higher if all title work were done. I hope it stays in the area but I am betting on its new home will be the bay area...

love the storage bin in trunk that fits over shock towers. has anyone seen something like that before?

Someone was selling one here a few months ago. If i remember correct for a pretty decent price, too.

Yes, I spoke to Richard, the seller in the UK....it is now sold to a local buyer. I admit to wanting to get it and then hire a company in China to duplicate it for domestic consumption via my new cottage industry....but, I shrugged and then went back to work at my KnitKnots job.

Ben

--> 1968 2002 <--

Yes, I spoke to Richard, the seller in the UK....it is now sold to a local buyer. I admit to wanting to get it and then hire a company in China to duplicate it for domestic consumption via my new cottage industry....but, I shrugged and then went back to work at my KnitKnots job.

Ben

a834e077.jpg

I have to admit, I am nudging my boss to bid on this to park next to his Black/Cream Z8.. Dirty secret: The real motivation for me is to get my hands on that plastic box!!

2002 newbie, and dead serious about it.
(O=o00o=O)
Smart Audio Products for your 2002