• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB sunroof panel

chipperwerks

I've got one, though I haven't seen the underside because the headliner is still in place. I could carefully remove it and ship it if you think it's what you're looking for. Car was bought from a body shop - it was sanded and primed in places, but the sunroof panel appears to be in good shape - just overspray from priming to door and window sills.

email if you're interested:

in2002@email.com

post-12421-13667623306816_thumb.jpg

post-12421-1366762330899_thumb.jpg

post-12421-13667623310825_thumb.jpg

I am seeking your advise since I am restoring a 76, 02 with a manual sunroof. The sunroof that came with the car is installed on the roof and is in need of adjustment and replacement of the front and rear seals which we can do. Inside the car is a full headlinner in place, except for the sliding sunroof. My question is, was the headliner material for the sliding outside roof attached directly to that sliding roof , or was there a panel of wood, cardboard etc. that the headliner was attached to?. If you could shed some light on this, we would name our next child after you, Sorry to intrude on your thread, Many thanks Tom Johnston

1976 2002 Granatrot, Met

1983 320is 28,000 miles

1975 TR6 Race

1974 Checker Cab, Fun

2009 BMW 328i xdrive, Driver

Others that my wife does not know about.

Hamburg, N.Y., Home of the Hamburger

Smoke em if you got em