• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NY1 from OK City area/points west going to Eureka Springs?

Mike Self

I'll be in OKC the week before and if I could get a ride to Eureka Springs, I have a ride back to Dayton. Be glad to share driving and gas. And I would love to see everyone at Mid America 02Fest.

Lemme know...and TIA

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

I'll be in OKC the week before and if I could get a ride to Eureka Springs, I have a ride back to Dayton. Be glad to share driving and gas. And I would love to see everyone at Mid America 02Fest.

Lemme know...and TIA

mike

hmmmm, Mike....how will u be returning home from the Mid America 02 fest? Amtrak? pony? hitchhiking?

Bring a Welder

1974 2002, 1965 Datsun L320 truck, 1981 Yamaha XS400, 1983 Yamaha RX50, 1992 Miata Miata drivetrain waiting on a Locost frame, 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser

to attend...

mike

Oh OK, I was wondering if you might've made a deal to purchase a vehicle at the meet to take home.

I still haven't decided if I want to make a trip down there, but its possible.

Bring a Welder

1974 2002, 1965 Datsun L320 truck, 1981 Yamaha XS400, 1983 Yamaha RX50, 1992 Miata Miata drivetrain waiting on a Locost frame, 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser

Mike, hope that someone can give you a ride to Arkansas.

Bo (and his wife) do a wonderful job with both the Fest and the Fall Drive.

Maybe someone from TX or Oklahoma can provide you with transporation to Eureka Springs. See you there! (hopefully)