• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hi, from a new '02 owner!

Rusty1983

Hi everyone!

Good news... After wanting an '02 for years i finally got my hands on one!

I wouldnt be able to afford the tiii I wanted for some time so I have got myself a 1502.

It is completly standard with near perfect black leather interior and a recent spray job in grey. Used to be Inca Orange which is where it might head back one day.

I have a project which I'm pretty excited about getting started. Not as cool as some on here but still.

I plan to get some nice suspension, ideally fully adjustable and ATS classics, repair the surface rust, smaller steering wheel and then the E30 325 engine conversion.

Any comments, help very much apreciated. If its ok I will put it as a project on here to document it.

Russ :0)

Greetings.

What part of the UK are you from?

Good luck with the '02. There's a heap of information here, especially if you can successfully negotiate the "search" function.

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

Hi all!

I would love a collectable tii which I would then keep as original as possible but budget wise this would be a relatively cheaper project done over time.

I will update with pics over the weekend as I will do do stage 1 of the plan which is strip the car to see what I have bought and fix a few sticking windows and handbrake cable type things.

I am just North of London in Bedfordshire.

Could anyone link me to some suspension options if possible???