• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A few pics of Brad's new 76 Datsun hotrod next to my pick up

AndyS

My brothers first truck was a Datsun like that but black. Thing was a heck of a rig!

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2

That is the wife's 02. She drives it everyday. I was looking at the 2 02s from behind. She drives her so often that the True Friends sticker in the back window is faded to Colorado vrs Inka, lol. E30 M10 with a 4 spd auto trans., fancy electric speedo, XM radio, heated seats, E30 IS rearview mirror, Nardi big wheel, A/C and cup holders...

Artic Blau mit real Minilites

Picture184.jpg no white lettered tires anymore.

Mtmitchellemrach.jpg

Picture208.jpg

It was Chamonix before paint, etc. My wife picked the color and the interior. It was built by my buddy, Greg LaValle in NC. Long enough ago that my dark haired daughter will be 18 in Nov and the tall one behind the car is taller than I am and will start driving this summer... Clock seems to tick faster all the time.

I like the black & tan look of the interior. Whenever I become wealthy enough and my '02 doesn't need too many other things, that would be very appealing.

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

I'll be there, Jim G. The interior was surprisingly inexpensive for the time for headliner install, front seats rebuilt and covered rear seat recovered and panels covered. The carpet was the last thing I bought from Bimmer Bros. They used Mercedes vinyl. I don't know what it would cost today.

Nice Dat! I'll bet some really hansome dude built that motor...LOL! Nice 02 truck too!

BTW, it's a '77...

ClockWise MotorSports

'69 '02 Rat Rod O=00=O

'62 Chevy C10 w/SS 327

'63 Datsun 1200 pickup

'71 Datsun 510 Race Car

'70 Datsun Roadster

'78 Kawasaki KZ650 Street Cafe project

2010 Subby Forester (grocery getter)