• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Neue Klasse American style grills le + ri

ericbmw2000

All,

I'm looking for the american double headlight version of a neue klasse grill left and right side. I'm looking for both undamaged used items or new ones.

Please send me a mail @ ericvandenbos@gmail.com with picture and price proposal, please include shipment costs to the Netherlands. I do have Neue klasse parts myself so if you have a set of grills and would like to trade, let me know what you're looking for.

Also looking for a 10 slat centre grill piece.

Best regards,

Eric

Eric

You are looking for these?

Just some cautions on the 10 slat twin kidney if you were to order a new one. In the 80s I tried twice to get that 10 slat which I always liked over the 8 slat, ( I realy like the outlines of that grill more than the 8 slat, more curves to it) but every time I did order it I was told the 8 slat had superseded it as a replacement.

Peeked on the Max. site and they claim to have the 1962-68 Center which I would take as the 10 slat, but beware a 8 slat may show up in the box no matter what part # you order!

You may be better served having this thread moved direct to the NK part of this site.

These grills I had ordered (special that is) in 1984!

At that time I was told (and believed!) that this was the very last set available! As a matter of fact the R.H. grill is in a special box marked "Sonder".

If you can find none here, I believe but do not know 100% that the cars sent to G.B. also had 4 x sealed beams required, maybe check the English site also?

Hope this helps,

Jon

post-18148-13667623775009_thumb.jpg

67 2000 Tilux.

66 2000 Tilux.

67 1600 6-volt.

71 Straight 2000 , last NK I ever drove, her right hand shock tower totally fell apart on April 1st 1990! This is no joke!

82 320I

87 535IS, my beloved ''Giesella" that I've had for 16.5+ years.