• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 75 2002 project "Here I go again"

ryansti

Actual paint this time, WOW. :-)

LoL yea this one does not have all the rust that the 74 had. Only thing that sucks is that the guy I bought it from cut the factory seat rails out of it and I want to use the low back seats that I got from you. So I see a lot more welding in my future.

If you come over and cut them out, you can HAVE the stock seat rails in the parts car.

Charlie Mac in Sacramento.

My Blog

I'm an كافر

Actual paint this time, WOW. :-)

LoL yea this one does not have all the rust that the 74 had. Only thing that sucks is that the guy I bought it from cut the factory seat rails out of it and I want to use the low back seats that I got from you. So I see a lot more welding in my future.

If you come over and cut them out, you can HAVE the stock seat rails in the parts car.

Sounds good to me, Thanks whats your number? When I got my new phone I wasn't able to transfer the old numbers.

70 BMW 1600 Malaga & Nevada

And a bunch of other old junk

Hey Ryan - Your old 2002 has been driving on many of the Nor Cal Rallies.

The guy who owns it now bought it from a young kid. ( who you sold it to ? )

Look at the bottom of the page on this link.

http://www.jagpromotions.com/bill/autoscene/events/snowball10/sno3.html

Yea we have talked a few times back and forth. Im glad its still going strong.

607-0597

Thanks, I will give you a call over the weekend. By any chance do you have a front windshield thats in good condition? Mine has a crack.

The only half way decent one has the dreaded " let's let a bare wiper arm scratch the shit out of it " mark.

Charlie Mac in Sacramento.

My Blog

I'm an كافر

607-0597

Thanks, I will give you a call over the weekend. By any chance do you have a front windshield thats in good condition? Mine has a crack.

The only half way decent one has the dreaded " let's let a bare wiper arm scratch the shit out of it " mark.

lol Yea I had that once on a 74 Lotus Elite. I don't think a new one is to expensive.

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, it's still going... sort of strong-ish. It's going in for a new head gasket, and some mild machine work.

It's coming up on its one year anniversary rally, The Motherlode 400. I bought it from the previous owner the Monday before the ML400, last year. Didn't even kick the tires, just gassed it up and drove the rally! Looking forward to finishing the motor work, the new suspension, and hopefully having paint before the California Melee, in September.

post-6684-13667625478412_thumb.jpg

1974 2002 (ryansti's old car)

Rapha-Focus Pro Cycling Team mechanic

Combat Veteran, OEF Afghanistan, 2006-2007