• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS in MD: 73 Roundie

NoahTeates

I started modifying a 76 that had 46k miles on it, and long story short, I'm really not using anything but the shell.

That left me with an M10, 4-speed, complete rear suspension and diff, complete steering box & linkages, complete pedal box & booster, exhaust, radiator, etc. w/ 46k miles on them. The other project also required some E30 parts, which came cheaper in an 87 325is, so now I've got the M20/5-speed, 325is seats, E30 M3 steering wheel, and complete front cradle/suspension/hubs/brakes/steering from the 325is (ran like a top but has ~250k miles).

Since I can't stand not seeing them on the road again, I bought a 73 roundie shell from a local list member. It's malaga, bad paint, few little holes, no rust anywhere on the strut towers, and here is my plan:

Take it off my hands this week, build it yourself, and it's $2000 for everything if you pick it up in Baltimore. Use whichever engine/gearbox combination you like, sell on what's left, and drive it in good health. This is my preference, by a wide margin.

Within a week or two, it will have the M10/4-speed in it, and as I put it back together, the price goes up to cover my costs (an early baby is taking the time I had marked to do this myself). My goal (other than reducing inventory as my life gets complicated) is to see this into the hands of someone who will drive it. If that's you, make me an offer.

I can email links to pics, but they're hosted on someone else's site--prefer not to post them on an open forum. Please email me at noah.teates at gmail.com with any questions. Thanks for looking!

Take care,

Noah

997 Launch Edition

89 Wrangler

76 2002 Widebody

Marshall is being modest: he didn't just take it apart, he scrubbed it clean, labeled every loose wire in the engine bay, and talked me through installing the engine and driveline before he handed me the title. I've copied some of the pics from his site and attached them below.

This will be a very solid, fun car for someone.

Thanks to all,

Noah

post-15153-13667624026396_thumb.jpg

post-15153-1366762402746_thumb.jpg

post-15153-13667624028558_thumb.jpg

post-15153-13667624029716_thumb.jpg

997 Launch Edition

89 Wrangler

76 2002 Widebody