• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Erik Kerman????

jgmgti

Does anyone have Erik Kermins telephone or e-mail .My stroker motor was built by him.

The P.O. the honorable Paul Wegweiser was the p.o. and a #1 guy as well.

Just need contact info.

Thanks

Jonathan

1973 Malaga "ti"2.3 stroker,dual 45s,lots of Alpina content13x6 Superlites bilsteins,Petri Sport ,GTS Seats,Coco Mats,Old Man Style "Patina"....but the old Emily is Fast.

2010 GTI 200 H.P.,dsg ,18"wheels etc.modern daily driver.

Thanks for the reply.I heard a rumor he retired?

Hope somebody out ther in FAQ-Land may help.

Thanks

Jonathan

1973 Malaga "ti"2.3 stroker,dual 45s,lots of Alpina content13x6 Superlites bilsteins,Petri Sport ,GTS Seats,Coco Mats,Old Man Style "Patina"....but the old Emily is Fast.

Mine is 2 years old.It is a stroker w/headwork,300 cam,twin weber 45s and she runs great no complaints.

I just had a few questions for Erik.

Jonathan

Emily is doing very well.She has new shoes and a refreshed interior with

GTS lo back seats fresh carpet,new door pannels etc..Still have the Alpina wheels.Other than the interior and taking care of her she has treated me well this last year.

I came from a very clean survivor tii 72 in inka.and the difference in power is outstanding.

Now with spring here again,I'm driving her just about every day and dodging the DC cops.Yesterday I had a Norweigen diplomat wanting to buy her.Good laugh at any rate.

Thanks

Jonathan

Armond,thanks a lot.

jgm

Got thru to him,thanks all.

Jonathan