• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Car Transporters

TimNC

Can anyone recommend a good car transporter who can pick up an 02 in Rogers, Arkansas and deliver to Winston-Salem, North Carolina...hopefully one that is not too expensive. Looks like the timing will be two to three weeks from now. Respond here or e-mail me. TIA for help. Tim

The older I get the better I was!

Go to www.uship.com and post your information. Shippers will bid on your shipment.

Also, see Express Auto Transport's website. They shipped my 1600 and, with the exception of delaying without explanation, were pretty good and certainly cheap!

CAM_0148.jpg

ClayW
1967 1600-2 - M42 - 1521145          Follow my project at www.TX02.blogspot.com          E30 DD Project Blog

I have used Inter-City many times. They were great but can be a little expensive depending on the route.

1974 2002tii Restored (Original Owner) #2782393
2013 Porsche C4S Cab (Original Owner)
BMW CCA #23777

Tim

Contact me I used a guy in Hickory last year to haul a tractor from NE His Dad drives the truck Super service and not expensive

Or you can ride along with us to Ark next week and drive the darn thing back

How bout them Blue Devils!!!!!

Figured you were out of the BMW business since we havent seen you iin years :)

Thanks Mike. I will shoot you an e-mail tomorrow. No, not out of the BMW business.....just I've sold'em all but my 1976 '02. So now I've got to reload....I'm buying the wife one. And if I had the time next week to go play in Arkansas with you guys I'd love to do just that and drive the car back. But Andy probably will not have the car driveable until two or three more weeks, so I guess I will have it hauled to NC. Thanks again.

The older I get the better I was!

I used www.haulmatch.com to have a car shipped to me from Hickory. No complaints and great price. I understand that North/South shipping near I-81 or I-95 is generally cheaper than East/West shipping FWIW.

"Why would I pay that much money for a 1981 BMW that looks...like a 1981 BMW?" -Charles William Jones, Jr.

1975 Polaris, Sunroof

1976 Malaga

1993 E36 Sedan

1992 Mazda Miata

1998 Volvo V70