• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1973 M2 now seriously for sale

pkuchay

Im the one who recently purchased the car from BAT. It's a great car but if only I saw yours first. If you decide to sell your Alpha N system let me know .

What are you waiting for Alvin? You know you always buy two of everything. ; )

The only way to come close to reproducing it at $30k is to source the best price on parts and do most of the labor yourself. Plus, you have to find a clean car to start with. Trust me, I know. GLWS, it's a very fair price.

Ray

73 Chamonix-S14 powered

Elefant Supply Apparel & more O=00=O

faq sig

No doubt its a fair price but the Pcar is coming back next week bro.

That 2nd paragraph was for anyone else contemplating his M2, not you. : ) Glad to see Big Bird coming home.

Alvin you could change up between "Twin Turbo" to "M&M's" then work on wife #2.......

Jb

'69 2002 (M2 for 2012) daily driver

'71 911 T (2.4s) powered Weekend joyride

'67 VW Crew Cab Turbo truck parts hauler

--------------------------------------------------

www.eurovintageparts.com

Ah Ray......I know.....I should keep it and finish what I started and then tuck it away but there is something about a flat six at 8,500 rpm that stirs my emotions in a different way. If I don't get my price then it will stay. I'll snap a photo of the engine bay and add it next week. I had the engine bay done on the last go around and SCR did an amazing job.

1973 2002 M2 - sold and in Florida

1967 Porsche 911S vintage race car "Ugly Duck" - Sold and staying in Denver

1972 BMW 2002 FIA Gp 2 Replica

• 2 weeks later...

After consulting with my friends at Sports Car Restoration I am going to pull the trigger on a 2002 race car built to B sedan specs and call it a day. My M2 is going to be finished and tucked back into the garage. Ray, I agree with you.

You know you'd miss it!

How did you dial in the alpha n?

Cheers,

Ray

After consulting with my friends at Sports Car Restoration I am going to pull the trigger on a 2002 race car built to B sedan specs and call it a day. My M2 is going to be finished and tucked back into the garage. Ray, I agree with you.

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

They dialed it in in Connecticut and I have yet to do it in Colorado because I am considering doing the stroker upgrade to 2.5 liter. Right now in Colorado the car runs a bit rich but not terrible.