• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Washer bottle, etc.

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Anyone have the following parts they'd be willing to sell? All are for a '76 2002:

1. Windshield fluid washer bottle

2. front license plate bracket

3. hazzard switch

Thanks!

Hugh

Guest Anonymous

Thanks for the link. Let me ask you a dumb question about the rear seat cards with ashtrays: what exactly are the rear seat cards? Are they easy to install? The plastic on my rear ashtrays is cracked and they pop out, but if replacing them requires ripping apart the tan vinyl on the side panels in a major operation it's probably not worth it to me.

I would be interested in the washer bottle/ How firm is the $30? It seems a bit high, but on the other hand I don't want to haggle unnecessarily if that's what these things usually go for (I was thinking more about $20).

Thanks!

Hugh

Pike is a good guy and will give you a fair price, check with him first but if there is anything else you need, let me know, I have bottles, a hazard switch and various other odds and ends; in boxes but will dig them out if Pike doesn't have what you need. By the way, I have the back seat panels in black and believe they are in good shape.

Jim

(Hey Pike)

'71 2002 Riviera adopted on 2/09

Guest Anonymous

Dear Jim,

Pike is selling me his washer bottle (and possibly his two rear side panels). But I'd be interested in buying your hazard switch and (if you have it) a front license plate bracket.

I believe the hazard switch I need for my '76 is an 8-pin model with resistor (I understand that there is also a 6-pin model without resistor that was used in the earlier 2002's).

Shoot me an email at: hnicholson@luc.edu

Thanks!

Hugh