• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

73 tii for sale

danjrusdug

Reluctantly selling my '73 tii Atlantik. I want to offer it up here before I put it on eBay.

Rebuilt engine 2 years ago with piano top pistons. 5 speed installed. LSD. New hard brake lines. New carpet. New seat covers, front & rear. Battery relocated to rear. New pedal box kit. No rust. Exterior has some bubbling paint.

If I put it on eBay I will have it repainted. I have a new headliner for it which will go with the car in any scenario. 14" Bottlecaps refinished. CD player with new Pioneer speakers.

Asking $10,000 from this board. If it goes to eBay and gets repainted, I will be starting with a reserve of $9,000 and a Buy it Now of $14,000. The Buy it Now price will include an extra K-fish pump, a set of 13" wheels, an excellent set of door panels (existing ones have some dog scratches from P.O), another set of excellent rear panels (nothing wrong with existing ones), a front spoiler, and every odd and end I have including a set of Blue Factory Manuals.

Let me know of your interest before I pursue getting it painted and ready for ebay.

I lost my job last year and have worked a consulting gig that is ending next week. Looking for the next opportunity, but this could be your opportunity. The car was at last years Vintage in the Vinyards and has been at theTrue Friends outings as well. Skip of Skip's Foreign Car Repair has intimate knowledge of this car. Please feel free to post any question as I wil answer to the best of my knowledge. I will post some pics this weekend.

Thanks. Doug

post-495-1366762423284_thumb.jpg