• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

how's an F1 car steer with no front wheels?

ray_

The last F1 race I watched...Schumacher was the newbie in the Benneton Ford.

I was flipping through the channels and found that I get Speed network now, and the China F1 race was just starting. So I watched. Then I fell asleep. Who won? But I did do a double-take on that front end failure. Carbon fiber just explodes. Has me re-thinking my next bicycle purchase.

I did like that decreasing radius turn and then the turn before the start/finish that was designed by a Snapper rider. What was with the racing in the pit lane? The stewards should have black flagged their asses for that. Or do they let them run the whole race and win and then tell them they lost afterwards?

Just to remind me why I don't watch much racing anymore was when I turned on the same TV later this evening and they had some gong-show talent show at a Nascar track. I gave up and came out to the garage.

Steve J

72 tii / 83 320is / 88 M3 / 08 MCS R55 / 12 MC R56

& too many bikes

Scary to see how Buemi's suspension failure was so catastrophic - I'm sure on paper or shall I say on the computer screen it looked good.

I wonder if this incident will make the FIA / F1 chiefs rethink the limited track testing policy.

Andy W.

'72 Tii & '74 Tii

'88 M3 & '91 318is