• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1974 M2 project Baltimore,MD

jayzc529

Up for sale are 2 1974 BMW 2002's. One is a running driving parts car that has a 1990 BMW M3 motor installed. (M2) The other is a rust free restoration project. The parts car has a newly rebuilt 3.90lsd from an E21 as well as its 5speed tranny(getrag 245). It also has a full 2002 turbo exhaust system.

The resto project has new doors, floors, fenders, nose, shocks, front end parts, brakes, etc.

Included in the sale are 2002 parts too numerous to list. Give me a call and come take a look. The first serious buyer will go home with a unique project at a steal of a price. Looking for $6500/obo

Jay

443-388-294four

• 3 weeks later...

OK...i will fess up. me and three friends (thanks jim g), took two trucks and two enclosed trailers up to bmore and gathered all the various parts of this project. Jay put it all in one location for us. it is now all in my yard. oh boy are there a lot of really nice/new parts. have to sort the piles and boxes and post pics. the "purple haze" M2 will be my next project.

completely rust free shell in primer. bottom undercoated. riding on almost completely new subframe, brake and suspension parts

pics582010004.jpg

the pile of parts including new doors and new front fenders. the white boxes on left contain 4 new looking 15x7 et24 basketweaves.

pics582010005.jpg

purple haze M2 next to my shop

pics582010008.jpg

2xM3