• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BMW 2002 1975 Automatic, 5 speed, Air Dam $1750 Pics Added

jetdog

Need to lighten the fleet, For sale is my 1975 Automatic that I had plans to convert to a 5 speed. Car is a great candidate for a race car, autocrosser or driver. Fairly solid all around with the exception of the Passenger side floor where the drain plug rusted out. Good Towers, spare tire well. Runs and Drives, New Weber 38/38. Lights/grill and trim are off of car in preperation for paint. Lots of parts included. Car has a brand new Factory Turbo Air Dam fitted. I was planning on going for the turbo look with flares. Newer Yokahamas on 320is wheels 13" good Dash, no carpet. Stock seats, good door panels. Near perfect grills, tail lights, trim. All there for completion (except Carpet) Getrag 5 speed and good pedal box included. $1750 OBO Email me with Questions. Car is in Southern CT. Email for Pics or more info. Thanks, Jim jetdog@comcast.net

Jim Leadem

Madison, CT.

'72 2002 tii

'75 2002

'07 330ix

'69 Alfa Romeo Spider

'78 BMW R80/7