• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nice Agave Roundie in Reno Nevada [ebay]

This car has been listed on Craigslist on and off for quite sometime... with the price slowly reducing. Obviously, it needs paint work (altho the pictures don't make paint look that bad) and new/recovered front seats (tobacco/saddle brown covers are hard to find). Looks like some slight rust forming near lower doors/rockers. Would like to see the underside to know if really a good deal or not -- not sure why the seller chose not to include underside pictures. Overall, I think you are right... seems like it is a pretty solid roundie.

'73 2002 (Agave) - Horst

Underside photos posted below.

Didn't sell, and yes the auction ended way too low. As it turns out the winner bailed on the transaction due to winning an auction on another car...so it's still available. Any offers?

Would a "Collector Car" listing in eBay have made a difference? It didn't occur to me. Thanks for the heads up.

The car is solid, We'd love for someone to come check it out. It drives great, we can take it for a spin up to Tahoe.

Lot's of extras included...car cover, boxes of parts, owners manual, maintenance manual, photos...

Let's make a deal...

Andrew

post-381-13667625142966_thumb.jpg

post-381-13667625146952_thumb.jpg

post-381-13667625148106_thumb.jpg

post-381-1366762514927_thumb.jpg

Guest Anonymous

Hello, Andrew, is your Agave 02 still available?

I am interested.

Please let me know.

Thanks

deanwaller@comcast.net

206 890-2345