• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1973 BMW 2002 For Sale in Pennsylvania *Excellent Condition*

For sale is a 1973 2002. Many upgrades! All work performed by a certified BMW mechanic who specializes in vintage BMW's. Always garaged - car never sees rain or snow.

Partial Build List includes: professionally rebuilt engine with 8k on the clock, Weber carburetor with K&N filter, radiator/fan upgrade, all new hoses, high output alternator, new high performance distributor, Stahl header, Ansi exhaust, Top-End performance battery relocation kit, Bilstein shocks, Korman springs and sway bars, Aardvarc racing 5-speed complete conversion kit, limited slip differential, polyurethane bushings, chassis completely disassembled and restored using epoxy paint, braided stainless steel brake lines, coachwork belt line removed, engine bay properly detailed, Nardi steering wheel, Nardi shift knob, mint condition dash - no cracks, mint condition carpet, seats, door panels, visors and headliner all in good condition, new Bosch battery, Euro turn signals, Hella off-road lights, two sets of spare glass, OEM two volume Factory Service manual in the original binders.

I've owned this 2002 since 1990. The car is absolutely rust free and has been extremely well taken care of. I was told the car originally came from California which makes sense as there was no salt/rust damage and the shock towers were 100% - part of why I jumped at the chance to buy. Over the years I've added some performance upgrades but I have tried to keep within the lines of the original spirit of the design. It's really tough to improve on the look of the pre-1974 02's, in my opinion.

I've probably left a few things out of the description but this is a great deal for a vintage collector. I am asking $18,900 but am willing to negotiate a bit depending on what extras are included. The car is located in the Hershey, Pa area.

Please contact me with any questions. Thank you!

post-17382-13667624465049_thumb.jpg

post-17382-13667624466248_thumb.jpg

post-17382-13667624467274_thumb.jpg

post-17382-13667624468423_thumb.jpg

post-17382-1366762446959_thumb.jpg

Looks to be a very nice car, especially to be found on the East Coast. Given the $$$ upgrades/resto you've done, surprising (to me) you went with bottlecaps. Just an observation, not a criticism.

"Why would I pay that much money for a 1981 BMW that looks...like a 1981 BMW?" -Charles William Jones, Jr.

1975 Polaris, Sunroof

1976 Malaga

1993 E36 Sedan

1992 Mazda Miata

1998 Volvo V70