• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1972 2002 $1,200

dinanm3

Hi thinking to sell my 2002 1,200

Its a old restoration I decided to turn into a vintage racer.I bought new cap,rotor,pointless ignition,brake master,clutch master,spark plugs,wires.rebuilt carb.I put electric fuel pump.has rare wheels look like bbs with lip made italy.I welded up trim holes and removed side markers.I have it primered.I sold hood/trunk and bumpers.I planned on buying Ireland fiberglass hood/trunk.I have windows out and most interior to redo .Only rust was on the front drivers fender lower panel I patched it.had some rust on bottom spare area.Need the money to fix engine on the e30

I live in tustin california I have photos I have windows out and its primered.I took out most interior car is in great shape.ready almost for paint and needs new weather striping.runs good.send me emails for photos I just put it in today and guy is driving up from diamond bar so we will see if gone in hours already.I just remember when i looked i looked for 6 months and by far it was the best i saw for the money.least amount of rust .

whats your email ill send photos?

. It has new cap new electric pointless ignition,new spark plug wires ,new spark plugs,mechanical fuel pump block off,electric fuel pump,new brake master,new clutch cylinder,new caliper,new wheel cylinder,no hood/no trunk.going to put Ireland fiberglass.windows out to put weather striping which i don't have.back seats great .saving up wanted to put e30 recaros. removed door paneles to put aluminum sheet riveted made templates.has rebuilt weber carb.has header.has itialian made bbs style 13" wheels with lip.its a 4 speed.engine runs strong.needs new bushing for shifter loose.Its primer.I welded up all trim and side markers.Has 3 spoke e30 steering wheel.I have euro turn signals need re chrome.

1,500 firm If i sell than I do. know what its worth and the condition.If i get a job I wouldn't have to try to sell i need money to put engine back together in my e30.I have a e36 dinan m3 e30 super e and my 2002.