• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pictures From Todays Mid America 02 Fest

MikeinNC

http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b246/mikeinnc/Mid%20America%2002%20Fest/?albumview=slideshow

Here is a link to the unedited pictures I took from today's event (obviously I am not a good photog)

40 02s in attendance and about a dozen other BMWs and tons of great folks. Thanks to Bo and Barb, Chris, Keith, Ron, et al for all of the hard work that goes into this super event. Its no wonder that folks drive from all over the country to attend, definitely a bucket list 02 event for the true enthusiat (And True Friend)

The east coast gang will be heading home early in the mornin, tired from all of our driving and activities but happy from all time we got to spend with friends.

See yall next year for sure

Photobucket

Cool pics, wish I had been there. I made it as far as the state line - just into Siloam Springs - when it was very obvious my alternator was no longer charging the battery. Bought a battery and headed back to Tulsa. Saturday was spent getting a replacement (only one in stock in all of Tulsa) for the rebuilt one (318i/528e alternator) I bought last September, and putting it in. I think from now on, I need to stick with salvage yard alternators, or cough up the $540 for a BMW reman.

Mike,

Thanks for the pics, maybe next year, see you all at V@V !!

Snakedriver

74 02Lux

15 M235i

72 Volvo 1800ES

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -- George Orwell

Thanks Mike & Co. for being the die hard enthusiasts that you are. I really enjoyed visiting. I'll post up or add to this post once I'm rested up. See the reat of you folks next month in NC!

Budweiser...It's not just for breakfast anymore.

Avatar photo courtesy K. Kreeger, my2002tii.com ©

As a MidAM virgin, it was great to finally be able to attend. Bo, thanks to you and your lovely bride ( and the rest of the team - you know who you are) that put on a fantastic event, even though mother nature was PMSing. (LOL) If you're on the fence about attending this event its time to get off and go. Its an incredibly picturesque area, the roads really ARE that fun and the people, what needs to be said about a bunch of 02 owners - they're just like YOU! So how could you not like them????

Looking forward to making the trip again in the future.

Cheers,

Martin

post-484-13667624704249_thumb.jpg

post-484-13667624705373_thumb.jpg

post-484-13667624706404_thumb.jpg

post-484-1366762470728_thumb.jpg

post-484-13667624708195_thumb.jpg

1972 "Canadian spec" Polaris 2000tii Touring

1969 Chamonix 2000 A