• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'm a sucker

penth2o

Sweet, Joel. My sister had a Monza convert when I was in high school, beat the snot out of it.

I saw a beauty of a coupe for sale as we were heading home from Eureka Springs, had to fight off the urge to stop. Luckily for me, it was Sunday in the Bible Belt.

Fritz Bimmer

72 Golf

73 Chamonix

66 P car

When we got married in 1965, our first car was a 1960, 90hp, 4 door , automatic , Corvair. The same one that was on the cover of Naders book, " Unsafe at any Speed " We drove it till one days many, many years later the unibody broke in half after many salty Buffalo winters. Never did anything to it except put a plastic linner in the front truck where it could be filled with eight cases of beer and ice. Keep air in the tires and it was a great driver. Wish we still had it.

1976 2002 Granatrot, Met

1983 320is 28,000 miles

1975 TR6 Race

1974 Checker Cab, Fun

2009 BMW 328i xdrive, Driver

Others that my wife does not know about.

Hamburg, N.Y., Home of the Hamburger

Smoke em if you got em

Two days ago while driving my 2002 to work, I was at a stoplight and a lady rolled down her window to ask if I was driving a Corvair...

Should fit right in with your 2002 since apparently some people don't know the difference!

Aaron

Walter: You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me. I'll get you a toe by this afternoon--with nail polish...