• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

question about 13" wheels

ibjettin

I'd like to get another set of wheels other than the 15's i have and i'd really like to get a nice set of 13's but can't seem to find them anywhere... Other than the vortex site, what is a good source for 13" for the 02??

thanks

I'd like to get another set of wheels other than the 15's i have and i'd really like to get a nice set of 13's but can't seem to find them anywhere... Other than the vortex site, what is a good source for 13" for the 02??

thanks

Bri, are you going to run bigger brakes? Don't forget, 13s won't fit once you upgrade.

Ray

73 Chamonix-S14 powered

Elefant Supply Apparel & more O=00=O

faq sig

thanks

Bri, are you going to run bigger brakes? Don't forget, 13s won't fit once you upgrade.

some do....but not many

How about a set of Cromodoras? I have a set FS. Here's the thread:

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/t,337121/highlight,/

Vintage 13" wheels are so cool but I have too many...

Karl

Thanks, I wish I had money for those Cromodoras. The others are nice but not the style i was after

Check also Superlites. Nearly identical to Panasports. I'm not sure they have 13" wheels, but it's worth checking. You can see them in 14" size on my wife's Pastellblau ' 76 in this pic.

Bob Napier

Thanks Bob, they do have 13's so i requested quote. They might be too pricey for me as well

I have no plans of doing too many upgrades, this one i'm keeping stock for the most part

Brian I know a guy in SJ that has a set of clean gold bbs mahales? or something of that sort! New tires sumitomo htr 200. Look good.

let me know

Oh, just remembered I was also going to buy a set of cool black Enkeis from a guy in sac or something? new tires black with small silver lip 350 with new tires he said. Great deal. I have no money, I wish.

M20 Turbo 2002- Sold

1970 2002- Sold

1972 2002 Tii. - Sold

S50 e30- DD

Minilite/Panasport/Superlite wheels on 2002s these day! At a recent gathering here in northern VA more than half the cars were sporting them. I have 15" Panasports that I'm thinking about giving a rest, as a result.

John in VA

'74 tii "Juanita"  '85 535i "Goldie"  '86 535i "M-POSSTR"  

'03 530i "Titan"  '06 330ci "ZHPY"

bmw_spin.gif