• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1972 bmw 2002

astreronaut

I am selling my 1972 bmw 2002. it runs stong and it has a some rust. It hasnt been registered since 2007. It is a salvage title because it was hit when i was parked at work one day. It has a couple of dents and a gash because of the hit. I am looking for $1000. If you need anymore pics i can email you it just ask. Thanks for your time.

78160984.jpg

ecf7c656.jpg

IMG_0433.jpg

IMG_0432.jpg

IMG_0435.jpg

bmw1.jpg

GO SHARKS!!!!!!

need new calipers for my 1972 2002.

Interested..can u send more pics to john@project2002.com? Also where is the rust? Thanks!

1976 BMW 2002 Fjord Blue Ireland Stage II • Bilstein Sports • Ireland Headers • Weber 38 • 292 Cam • 9.5:1 Pistons • 123Tune Bluetooth 15" BBS

2018 BMW M550i X-Drive

1964 Volvo Amazon Wagon
http://www.project2002.com

Interested..can u send more pics to john@project2002.com? Also where is the rust? Thanks!

email sent. i sent you pictures of where the rust is on the car.

Interested in pictures. Original paint? Is color Riviera or other? Miles? Etc? Thanks, dvdesignsATbellsouthDOTnet

this is the orginal paint and it is riviera. it says on the car it has 13969. ill email you the same pics.

if anybody needs pics of anything specific please let me know so i can take them and email it to you. thanks.

GO SHARKS!!!!!!

need new calipers for my 1972 2002.