• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cinco de Mayo = Dieter's birthday/build date (5-5-75)

His b'day party is on the 16th at my place. I may have to borrow Karl's tii to have an '02 to drive that day, however. Someday, someway, I will have my '02 back again.

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

My car turned 38 this week.

We have been in tha habit of attending the Alpine Rally, now the Snowball Rally, as a type of celebration each year.

Gotta do something nice...maybe wash off the dead bugs and mud spray from two weeks ago?

Steve J

72 tii / 83 320is / 88 M3 / 08 MCS R55 / 12 MC R56

& too many bikes

whether his carb is behaving nicely or not...

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

What's the latest on your car being ready? Hope it's soon!!!

Don

1973 Sahara # too long ago, purchased in 1978 sold in 1984

1973 Chamonix # 2589243 Katrina Victim, formerly in the good sawzall hands of Baikal.2002 and gone to heaven.

1973 Inka # 2587591 purchased from Mike McCurdy, Dec 2007

Jim,

Happy "birfday" to Dieter and Mike's '02 as well. Remember, I had the '69 2000 gone for almost a year when I had the motor rebuilt; had the '74 Chamonix 2002 back then as well so I still I had a bimmer to tool around in. Wait 'til you get her back, nothing like a freshly rebuilt M10 motor, the '69 2000's was rebuilt to specs and 8 spring/summer/fall's of trouble free driving before I sold her to Karl.

Tim.

Yeah, that is good to know, Timmer. You'll be back, former owners always come back! Last minute alternator problems have held up completion of the project. I will use my '02 a lot more knowing that the engine is fresh. It will be way more fun w/more power, less smoke, etc.

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz