• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

74 tii - Littleton, CO

jeffb

Looks very nice! I might have to burn some FF miles and fly in for this one!

Anyone live near littleton?

-mpkwy

CARS:Past

1966 VW Bug

1971 2002 (BOUGHT IN 1972) (totaled, back in my sordid youth)

1975 2002 (mntgrun (sold)

1973 2002 (Sahara, unmolested, Sold, sniff-sniff)

asst Honda accords and Outbacks

Current:

06 Outback

04 Camry

I like the wheels, it just needs to be lowered as well as the price.

I'm open to offers...OBRO=Or Best Reasonable offer. It's a starting point people...always easier to lower the price than raise the price.

Thanks for the compliment on the wheels, as for lowering it...if I were keeping it, it would be getting lowered. Figured I'd leave it stock, and let the next owner decide.

Polaris '71 2002tii Touring

DS '88 M3

Agave '73 2002

e46 Touring

Titanium 05 X3 Si

touringtiiweb.jpg

Ditch the big wheels. Finish the work under the hood, & you might get $7500.

Wow...must be real nice to know everything!

Shouldn't you be performing brain surgery or launching rockets...rather than trolling the faq's and quoting rush limbaugh?

$7500.00? Please...I've seen '76's fetch that...

DS '88 M3

Agave '73 2002

e46 Touring

Titanium 05 X3 Si

touringtiiweb.jpg

Just want to throw my two cents in. KrautByTrade helped me get into my first 02. Each of his vehicles is in excellent condition; they aren't garage or trailer queens but dang good drivers that look great to boot.

Unfortunately, I have recommended therapy for his condition. Besides being an owner of 4 very nice examples of BMW's (yes, he even has a lift in his garage), he has a parts collection unlike I have seen for any vehicle; luckily he has an understandable wife.

If I could afford it, I would be all over this car. If you are in the market for an 02 of excellent caliber, I would take a look.

74 BMW 2002

17 BMW X5

Just want to throw my two cents in. KrautByTrade helped me get into my first 02. Each of his vehicles is in excellent condition; they aren't garage or trailer queens but dang good drivers that look great to boot.

Unfortunately, I have recommended therapy for his condition. Besides being an owner of 4 very nice examples of BMW's (yes, he even has a lift in his garage), he has a parts collection unlike I have seen for any vehicle; luckily he has an understandable wife.

If I could afford it, I would be all over this car. If you are in the market for an 02 of excellent caliber, I would take a look.

Thanks Gruppe...much appreciated! BTW...judging by the pics of your 02...it looks like it's coming along nicely!

DS '88 M3

Agave '73 2002

e46 Touring

Titanium 05 X3 Si

touringtiiweb.jpg