• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Getting paint!!

Thanks...I have been bitten for sure. Actually I first fell in love with these cars when I was a kid in germany. My Aunt got a new 02 each year....Her brother owned a BMW dealership. I remember driving through the Black Forest region amazed that her cigarettes did not slide back and forth on the dash because of those little ridges. Weird the things you remember....

Yes once I get this one done I will be looking for another one. Actually considering taking the plunge and buying a Cabrio...just for a weekend fun car. This one is my DD

I'm not as dumb as I look

74 Verona

06 Audi A3

09 Mercedes C300

06 VW Passat

03 VW Conv Beetle

No, I am gpoing with all the chrome trim. I am using the Autozone 3m stuff....A few posts on it. It looks virtually identical to the beltline trim but does not cost 800 bucks!! The body shop is installing mine for 100 bucks uncluding the trim. i will post pics when done

I'm not as dumb as I look

74 Verona

06 Audi A3

09 Mercedes C300

06 VW Passat

03 VW Conv Beetle