• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Swap & Show parts requests

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

If you are needing a specific part and are attending the bayarea02 swap & show on Saturday feel free to email me with your request and if I have it I can bring it along! Too often I have seen people running through one of my boxes of parts or asking," Hey, do you have a thingamabob?". It is very unfortunate when I reply to them ,"Oh yeah I have a couple at home but I didn't think anybody would ask for one, or I didn't make any room in the truck to bring them along". Let me know ahead of time and hopefully I can help you out.

shermanmartinez@hotmail.com

gosh, i could really use a thingamabob.

please bring several to the show so that i can choose the finest from among your collection.

perhaps we can work out a trade for some of my doo-hickeys?

Former owner of 2570440 & 2760440
Current owner of 6 non-op 02's

& 1 special alfa

i need a passenger side turn indicator... my name is jeremy just so you know who i am ; )

i guess this is thread jacking, but just in case anyone is wanting a few random parts i have a heater valve, a heater box (needs rebuild), back seat, rear side markers, and a few other odds and ends like some trim pieces.

Cheers from the German!!!

newsig_zps3c66649e.jpg

do you guys think anyone will let me throw a few parts onto there table at the swap and show? i don't really have enough parts to make registering worth it... i would be willing to throw a few bucks down on the registration charge.

Cheers from the German!!!

newsig_zps3c66649e.jpg