• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Car Show from hell

MAD02

I was over on the Zilvia (Nissan 300ZX and 240SX) site and some one posted this. I cannot believe this is an actual car show!

http://zilvia.net/f/off-topic-chat/321517-carlisle-2010-pictures-what-you-missed.html

David G.
1989 Volvo 240 Wagon "Da Brick" Daily driver
1992 Nissan Sentra SE-R "Hitomi" Sleeping. Waiting for NEO VVL!!
1976 BMW 2002 "Diana" The never ending project!!!

While I find this stuff pretty funny, you can see in a couple of pictures taken from inside what I believe to be the original poster's car.....and it had some goofy graphic on the hood, strange speakers on the dash, and weird side mirrors. I would so much like to see some other pictures of it.

That was incredible! I might have to miss Swap & Show next year so I can head out to Carlisle for this! My favorite was the FAT kid in the Integra w/ the caption "Not lowered" HAHAHA

Matthew

Chastity: the most unnatural of sexual perversions.

74 tii, 99 BMW R1100R, 99 E320, 01 S4 Avant

While I find this stuff pretty funny, you can see in a couple of pictures taken from inside what I believe to be the original poster's car.....and it had some goofy graphic on the hood, strange speakers on the dash, and weird side mirrors. I would so much like to see some other pictures of it.

here you go:

washed06.jpg

washed08.jpg

washed09.jpg

washed10.jpg

washed11.jpg

here you go:

washed06.jpg

If you go to the beginning of the thread, he has added pic of his cars.

Some people might think that the goofy decals on his cars would put his cars in the same category as the cars he is poking fun at.

I mean, Who the F*CK! puts a decal of Jolly Roger with "F*CK!" below it on their car ? It might make a 1977 Chevette look "different", but it makes a Lotus look really stupid.

Fishhead

----------------------

Motorcycle Big Brake systems

Be yourself and be free with your thoughts because those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter..

About half way through I started to feel bad that I was laughing at other people. We aren't supposed to poke fun of the special ones among us.

John

Fresh squeezed horseshoes and hand grenades

About half way through I started to feel bad that I was laughing at other people. We aren't supposed to poke fun of the special ones among us.

John

well, the joke is on you (us)- sadly, but irrefutably, those folks are the future of American culture.

robert w.

David;

Thank you for posting what could be thread of the year. Absolutely incredible. I really needed a good, hard laugh and that was perfect.

Thread of the year. Holy Crap!!!!!

1972 Tii

1997 Land Rover Defender LE #127

• 5 weeks later...
Too bad you cant really make fun of that e30 considering it has a skyline engine making 500 horses...

au contraire, mon frere- putting anything but a Bavarian Motor Works engine in a BMW is worthy of derision.

not to mention the e30 chassis cannot make use of 500 hp. that person wasted money he could have spent on a useful upgrade. another thing to laugh at.

robert w.

anyone want to bet how many driving schools that guy has been to if that e30 has ever been on a track to use any of the mods?

but...if he did the work, he did a nice job with some creative engineering. not my style, but i can appreciate the effort involved. heck, he probably has as much money and time in that as some of, ahhhh, us have in making old rusty cars look stock....;-)

2xM3