• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 1600 & 76 2002 2fer deal

jayamasaki

Hello FAQ'ers,

doing a feeler, hope to get some feedback here.

Here is my plan...

1968 1600 early w/ chrome under dash, early front hood molding, need work work work. Half shafts are bad, black original california car, I am the second owner, kinda, ( i purchased it, but havent out it in my name yet, i have the orginal 1968 pink slip as well) dash is cracked, drivers side front fender has a rusty hole, minor surface rust throughout, runs smooth, motor starts right up, semi new hoses, 4 speed manual.

1976 2002, doesnt run, need motor, the block is there, and the top end of the motor is in the trunk, interior is shout, dash is good, driverside window is missing (broken), driverside front end damage...

I was looking to trade straight up for a 75' and older (preferably a roundie) NO 76's!!! i live in cali, dont want any smog problems. Looking for a running manual trans 75 or older fair or "even" trade. you get both cars, not one, you have to take both.

or $2500.00 for both, again, you have to take both!

1968 BMW 1600 Chmnx White

1976 2002 Parts car

2003 f150

60% of the time, it works every time!