• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

My 02 inspired 65 Fairlane.

AndyS

Almost like my first new car..a 65 Falcon Futura 2dr hard top. Same ,same. Had a 289 with factory ordered Cobra Kit, 4 spd., special order bench front seat, dual exhaust (cut one side back so it didn't show) and stock baby moon style hubcaps.

That SOB screamed and beat the snot out of Mustangs, no matter what they were running.

I was a kid then, first real job out of college, single, sober, hanging out on Woodward Ave. in the Detroit area.

Thanks for the memories, Andy.

Fritz Bimmer

72 Golf

73 Chamonix

66 P car

Hey Andy - how about a mint Comet Convertible? My cousin's recent wedding in Birmingham (March) featured one that drove the happy couple to the reception.

BlanchardGuthrieWedding015.jpg

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

Nice! I don't know why I have 2 of them. I have a 4.6 V8 with a t 5 that was going into one of them. It might wind up in this one. I can do a Mustang 2 front suspension and get rack and pinion + coil overs. The back is what is holding me up. I thought I could get a 3 or 4 link with coilovers, but haven't found any that will work yet.