• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AND, yet another '76.

02Les

With the help of the best neighbours I could wish, I now have 5 x '76s at the Ponderosa.

Came with blown motor, spare (supposedly good?) motor and a real decent body. Also a heap of historical receipts incl the original delivery receipt.

Delivered to Borough Imports, Charlotte, NC and sold to a gentleman from Chapel Hill, NC in Oct '76.

I just need to get back on my feet so I can mess with it!

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

Wish we could John. We had such a great time last year.

The Beater, Touring and Yvonne's ready............it's just me!

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

76ers are great Some of the best looking guys I know drive a 76. All the modern features Besides, 02s sitting around will help you heal faster with good karma

Hope you are up and about soon Les! Missed you in Arkansas and will miss you in two weeks

Cheers

'72 tii in the shop (for 3 mos - now the queen for sure)

1800 ft2 of seats, doors, engine parts and everything else you can think of and a I am out of space!

'76 at least is on the road. I drove it twice this weekend to get the Chevy K 2500 ickies out of my system (nice truck but I'm not a truck kinda guy)

In the midst of this I decided ti redo the whole goddam garage to bring so order to chaos and install a lift. But first we drywall, ja!

Is fuel efficiency really what we need most desperately? I say what we really need is a car that can be shot when it breaks down.

- George Carlin