• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

UPDATE I'll buy you a beer

gwb72tii

this friday afternoon my wife cindy and i will start the long drive to dobson, nc for the v@v. we will be on the road for about 3 weeks and our trip itinerary is below. let me know if you are in the area and i'll buy the first beer.

Friday May 21st Missoula, MT late around 9pm

Saturday May 22nd Yellowstone, WY

Sunday May 23th Cody, Wyoming

Monday May 24th Savoy, SD near Spearfish

Tuesday May 25th Chamberlin, SD

Wednesday May 26th Wayzata, MN Blunt's compound

Thursday May 27th somewhere near Dayton, OH

Friday/Saturday May 28/29 Dobson, NC the V@V

Sunday May 30th Welch, WV Rolling the Twisties

Monday May 31st Somerset, KY

Tuesday June 1st St. Louis, MO with Blunt and Chopper

Wednesday June 2nd Colorado Springs, CO

Thursday June 3rd Telluride, CO

Friday June 4th Boulder, UT

Saturday June 5th St. George, UT

Monday-Wednesday June 7-9 Calistoga, CA visiting my son Greg

Thursday June 10th Bandon, OR

Friday Junw 11th back home

72 2002tii

1988 535is 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

George - I will see you in NC, but we can possibly catch you in Ca when you are coming back through.

Is your sons e30 black ? We had one flash his light at us when we were driving through Napa Valley last Friday.

Last year I stayed in Laramie Wyoming. Very friendly college town !

I feel like a cheater this year flying in. At least I will get to drive the 1600 for 4 days around NC and Virginia.

Joseph O'Neil

73 02 - Polaris - 2587250

67 2000 TiLux- Chamonix - 1451152

George - I will see you in NC, but we can possibly catch you in Ca when you are coming back through.

Is your sons e30 black ? We had one flash his light at us when we were driving through Napa Valley last Friday.

Last year I stayed in Laramie Wyoming. Very friendly college town !

I feel like a cheater this year flying in. At least I will get to drive the 1600 for 4 days around NC and Virginia.

he drives a '91 325ix, silver

hope to meet up!

72 2002tii

1988 535is 

June 3,4,5 will be long tough days even in a modern car. It's all day from Telluride to Boulder and more than a day from Boulder to St. George UT (unless you leave at 4am).

A radiator shop is a good place to take a leak.

I have no idea what I'm doing but I know I'm really good at it.

Yeah, drop in on May 27th (Dayton). You buy the 1st beer, & I'll buy the 2nd! I will put people up for the night here if they're willing. Joseph "Ironbutt" O'Neil stayed here last year as did Kris Tobias, Blunt and others. Mike Self is planning to have a dinner gtg that eve. at an area restaurant... See you soon.

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

If you are traveling down I-65 from Chicago through Indianapolis on your way to Dayton, I have Thursday off to prep my car for the drive over to Dayton Friday morning. I'd be happy to see you guys or take you for a pint down the street. Let me know!

mobiletradition at gmail

Three One Seven - 509 Forty Two - 08

--> 1968 2002 <--

join a group of us for dinner Thurs night, then caravan with us from Dayton to Mt Airy on Friday.

Drop me an e-mail and I'll send you details, including some motel recommendations for the Dayton area that are near our Friday morning departure point (Bob Evans restaurant, Seajay Drive in Beavercreek)

cheers

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

Yeah, drop in on May 27th (Dayton). You buy the 1st beer, & I'll buy the 2nd! I will put people up for the night here if they're willing. Joseph "Ironbutt" O'Neil stayed here last year as did Kris Tobias, Blunt and others. Mike Self is planning to have a dinner gtg that eve. at an area restaurant... See you soon.

I tried doing it online but your site must be down. Id like to reserve the executive suite if possible with continental breakfast like last year. This was one of the highlights of my entire vintage trip.

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

I tried doing it online but your site must be down. Id like to reserve the executive suite if possible with continental breakfast like last year. This was one of the highlights of my entire vintage trip.

you can sleep on the foot of my king size bed

72 2002tii

1988 535is 

Great! Blunt & George have reservations. I told Mike Self that I am undercutting the Dayton-area motels once again. BTW: the snorkel you sold me is now fitted to my orig. style aircleaner and summer/winter box. Looks very good and matches nicely with all the other shiny bits under the hood! Drove my '02 on the interstate last night. (first time at 65 MPH+) Everything's working super, still needs a 5-speed conversion. Ran out of $$ for that item during the engine rebuild.

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz