• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help! Can't Find The Torque Specs Listing

Started as a Google spreadsheet.  Can be accessed and updated here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AmkUA5H2QQFFdFVVZkNuSk5UWVhNQkdrcnFobnF6TFE&usp=sharing

Looking for feedback, comments, offers of support, charity, parts, favors, etc.

williamggruff

'76 2002 "Verona" / '12 Fiat 500 Sport "Latte" / '21 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road Prem “The Truck”

I'll finish entering the torque specs in a Google spreadsheet tomorrow. Should lend itself to supporting images of the nuts and bolts in question.

williamggruff

'76 2002 "Verona" / '12 Fiat 500 Sport "Latte" / '21 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road Prem “The Truck”

William/bnam,

I can save you the trouble. I imported it into Excel a while back. I tweaked a bit to fit 5 pages for easy printout. Copy into your google doc if you would like. I can send it to you depending on what Steve says below.

Steve,

It appears I cannot upload an Excel file - is this correct?

--John

Buckeye - Thank you, thank you, thank you.  I have been unable to locate my printout since this topic came up a few days ago, but now I have the link in my favorites, and a hard copy for my files.  I hoped someone would be able to restore my peaceful nights sleep.

Bob Napier

For those of you that going to re-write the torque specs I suggest replace cylinder bolts tightening procedure to this;

post-43112-0-42942300-1367664918_thumb.j

This was prevoiusly provided by c.d. In the old system and it is more up to date.

76 2002 Sienabraun

2015 BMW F10

For those of you that going to re-write the torque specs I suggest replace cylinder bolts tightening procedure to this;

image.jpg

This was prevoiusly provided by c.d. In the old system and it is more up to date.

Thank you, Buckeye. I'll update the Google sheet to include the newer specs.

williamggruff

Torque specs are in the Google spreadsheet here, which can currently be viewed and downloaded by anyone with the link, but edited only by me.  As appropriate, I can grant edit access to other members of the forum for corrections, updates, improvements, etc.

williamggruff