• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"the Belt" -- Just For Laughs

hchueh

funny!

word of caution.  just because a seatbelt appears to work mechanically does not mean it is safe.  parts wear out.  the belt material degrades over time.  replacing a 40yo belt with a 30yo belt is just not smart.  if you value a seat belt at all for the safety aspect,  buy new belts!!!!!!  either oem or from guys like bluedevils.   

this is especially true for the passenger side whose user may not know how old it is.  the passenger is trusting you with their life.

2xM3

funny!

word of caution. just because a seatbelt appears to work mechanically does not mean it is safe. parts wear out. the belt material degrades over time. replacing a 40yo belt with a 30yo belt is just not smart. if you value a seat belt at all for the safety aspect, buy new belts!!!!!! either oem or from guys like bluedevils.

this is especially true for the passenger side whose user may not know how old it is. the passenger is trusting you with their life.

You're right my man. But this was back in 1992 when i first got Jolen. Jolen has been sporting a 5 point harness since 98'...

That was brilliant , "I don't even want to go anywhere now " I laughed out loud when I heard that , superb, thanks for sharing.

1970 4 speed 2002 (Daily driver/track car ) 
1974  Hybrid powered twin cam engine, Pig Cheeks , ( now a round tail.) Getting ready to Sell 

Sounds like my rear seat belts. I just tell em all "take it easy like a first date." :P

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2